Sunday, May 22, 2011

May 22, 2011

BONUS PICTURES TODAY!!!  ENJOY!!

I was working a yard sale with a friend yesterday and her big box of dress-up clothes didn't sell, so I bought it for the kids!  I think they like it!

Bradley
For Boo, there is a Train Conductor, A Policeman, A Construction Worker, A Fireman and a Doctor (he hasn't played with the Doctor costume yet.)
Emily
Emily, of course, has an assortment of Princess Dresses, crowns, shoes, bracelets and necklaces

With the money that I made at the yardsale (selling Emily's old scooter and Bradley's old tricycle, among other items) I was able to buy each of them new scooters for the summer!

Bradley
Bradley picked out a Lightening McQueen (Disney Cars movie) scooter and matching helmet

Emily
Emily wanted a more "grown-up" Razor scooter - in PINK of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment