Thursday, January 13, 2011

January 13, 2011

Bradley
Well, I wanted to grab a shot of Boo  sporting a new shirt that he got for his birthday (again from my brother) and looking quite the handsome man.... but, I missed it!  So, here is PJ boy again, getting ready for the train to sleepyville....


Emily
She went to my stamping class with me this morning (because I can't go Saturday morning, as usual, due to her first Cheerleading game).  She was very well-behaved and she just loved my friends little doggie, Snickles.

And, here's the weekly installment of ME!
I was playing around with the camera settings and some self portrait tips that I read at Little Miss Momma which I found via my friend Lizzie.  I may not have followed ALL of the tips of Little Miss Momma, but hey... it's a first try.  And the coloring?  Like I said, playing around camera settings... 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment